Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2019
For all those who are really excited about the holy and blissful month of Ramadan al Kareem to begin, there is some exciting update. This time around, you can make it extra special for your loved ones through Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2019 in this month-long religious fasting. The gist of Ramadan al Kareem is to get closer to Allah and there is no other better way to do it than to please His mankind. We are all His creation and He gets really pleased if we are able to bring smiles to the faces of those around us. Ramadan time is an excellent opportunity for us to do this kind deed and Ramadan Mubarak Quotes are just like a tool for us to achieve this beautiful goal.
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2019 do not necessarily have to belong. Long writings can actually make the reader, in this case, your loved ones really bored. In order to make Happy Ramadan Mubarak Quotes exciting and interesting for those whom you care about, you can add the element of wit to them. They can have some actual Hadith of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) incorporated within them or you can share some quotes by the Prophet’s companions regarding this holy month of fasting. Always make sure that whatever you are quoting is authentic as in the age of such technological development, one wrong quote can spread like wildfire and it is sinful to spread such invalid knowledge.
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes
Do not just make wishing each other a happy Ramadan the whole purpose of sending Best Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2019. Ramadan Mubarak quotes 2019 and sending them to each other must inculcate some kind of religious (Islamic) knowledge in all our heads which is why research on good quotes that have a strong backing and are grounded with the Islamic reality. Ramadan Kareem Quotes based on baseless foundations leave the opposite impact and that is to impart the knowledge which is not even true. Always make sure that even if you are picking out quotes from the internet, you check their background and do not just copy, paste and send them away to your loved ones.
- Ramadan, the month when you gradually realize it is not the devil. It is you.
- Do not be a servant of Ramadan. Be a servant of Allah. Be consistent.
- Welcome Ramadan
May ALLAH bless & protect you!
- Ramadan is a month of Allah
Whose beginning is
Whose middle is
Whose end is Freedom from Fire
- Fortunate Is The One
Who Has Learned To Admire,
But Not To Envy.
Good Wishes For A Joyous Ramadan
And A Happy New Year With A Plenty
Of Peace And Prosperity.
- Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness.
Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment.
- I Just Want To Be the First One to Say
Ramadan Kareem to Everyone,
May This Holy Month Bring Peace
Around the world unifying everyone
- I Hope That The Holy Month Of Ramadan,
And Endowed With The Grace Of
God And Many Precious Moments.
- Don’t make it such that we only become good in Ramadan. Remain good & steadfast throughout the blessed month & beyond. Quit the old habits. – Mufti Ismail Menk
- If you fasting but not praying your prayers, then all you doing is starving yourself. so only keep fasting is not enough, keep offering your prayers(Salah) as well.
- O Allah, allow us to witness Ramadan, benefit from it, use it to earn Your pleasure and mercy, and emancipation from the Fire. – Dr. Bilal Philips
- In holy month of Ramadan, the stomach may be empty. But the heart and soul are being fed.
- “Dua of a fasting person is accepted.” – [sahih bukhari]
- If a woman prays her five prayers, she fasts her month (Ramadan), she guards her chastity, and she obeys her husband, then it will be said to her: Enter paradise from which ever gate you wish.” – Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him)
- Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who observed the fast of Ramadan and then followed it with six (fasts) of Shawwal; it would be as if he fasted perpetually(entire year). (Muslim)
- We should not neglect the value of prayer and fasting during Ramadan.
- “Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance ofthe life Ibn Qayyim.” (rh) Zal-Al-Maad:1/398)
- “The best charity is that given in Ramadan.” – (Tirmidhi)
- “When you fast.all your senses- Eyes, Ears, Tongues, hands, and feet must fast with you.” – Imam Jafar as-Safia
- Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever observes fast fast during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah’s reward than all his/her past sins will be forgiven .”
- “Ramadan is a month of blessing. Allah blesses Muslims in this holy of Ramadan.”
- Allah’s Prophet said, Search for the Night of Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten days of Ramadan
- “May Allah accept our Good deeds, fast, prayers and forgive our sins.”
- And it is the month of labor; and for labor, the reward is paradise.
- The Prophet (saw) said the people will remain upon goodness as long as they hasten to break their fast.
- Abu Huraira narrated that, Allah’s Messenger (saw) said, When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened.
- “He has left his food, Drink, and desires for my sake, The fast is for me, So I will reward (The fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times” [Sahih Al Bukhari 1894]
- Iftar – The prophet (Prayers and peace of Allah be upon him) used to break his fast by ripe dates or dates (in the absence of ripe dates) or sips some water in the absence of dates) Before praying. [Al-Albany]
- The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Said,
When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained – Saheeh Al-Bukhari.
- Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hell-fire and prevent you from sins. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Ramadan Calendar 2019
- The Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said:
“Whatever is prayed for at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refused.”
- The Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said:
When one of you is fasting, he should abstain from indecent acts and unnecessary talk, and if someone begins an obscene conversation or tries to pick an argument, he should simply tell him. “I’m Fasting” (Bukhari & Muslim)
- The month of Ramadan is the one in which the Quran was sent down as a pure source of Guidance for mankind. in it are clear teachings showing the right way and the criterion for judging truth and falsehood. Noble Quran 2:185
- Whoever feeds a fasting person will have a reward like that of the fasting person, without any reduction in his reward. – (Tirmidhi)
- Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon him) said: “If anyone forgets that he is fasting and eats or drinks he should complete his fast, for it is Allah who has fed him and given him drink.”
- Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah then all his previous sins will be forgiven. – [Sahih Bukhari]
- O Allah, bless us in Rajab and Sha’baan and allow us to reach Ramadan.
- Ramadan is the perfect time for us to leave bad habits and bring good habits into our lives. Make this be our goal this Ramadan.
- May Allah teach us to Ramadan and many more and may He make us better Muslims from today. – Dr. Bilal Philips
- “O Allah, Make upcoming Ramadan blessed and life-changing for Muslim ummah.” Aameen
May Allah shower his countless blessings on believers on the holy month of Ramdan and always.
We sent it (this Qur’an) down on a blessed Night. Verily, We are ever warning (mankind of Our Torment). Therein (that Night) is decreed every matter of ordainment. Amran (i.e. a command or this Qur’an or His Decree of every matter) from Us. Verily, We are ever sending (the Messenger). (As) a Mercy from your Lord. Verily! He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” [Ad-Dukhaan 44: 3-6]
Abu Said al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw), said: “No servant fasts on a day in the path of Allah except that Allah removes the hellfire seventy years further away from his face.” This is related by “the group,” except for Imam Abu Dawud.
Abu Hurairah reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said : “The time between the five prayers, two consecutive Friday Prayers, and two consecutive Ramadans are expiations for all that has happened during that period, provided that one has avoided the grave (major) sins.” [Imam Muslim]
`Abdullah ibn `Amr reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw), said: “The fast and the Qur’an are two intercessors for the servant of Allah on the Day of Resurrection. The fast will say: ‘O Lord, I prevented him from his food and desires during the day. Let me intercede for him.’ The Qur’an will say: ‘I prevented him from sleeping at night. Let me intercede for him.’ And their intercession will be accepted.” [Imam Ahmad]
Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving then times its like, up to seven hundred times. Allah the Most High said, ‘Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me.’ for the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord, and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk.” [Imam Bukhari]
Abu Umaamah r.a.a. said: I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah (saw), tell me of an action by which I may enter Paradise’. He said: ‘Take to Fasting, there is nothing like it.’ [Imam Nasai’, Ibn Hibbaan, Al-Haakim, Saheeh]
As we enter Ramadhan if we’re upset with anyone, let us forgive one another for His(Allah) sake. Let us not keep a heart full of grudges.” – Mufti Ismail Menk
- Ramadan Kareem Cards
Ramadan is a month of the Islamic calendar in which Allah SWT revealed Quran to Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him). So Ramadan is also month of Quran, Focus reading and reciting Quran in the holy month of Ramadan.
At night Pray the Tarawih and the Tahajjud and gain immense blessing from Allah in this holy Month of Ramada. During the day recite the Quran and try to understand its meaning as what Allah wants from us.
Don’t just keep away from food but also from wasting your time in useless talks, arguments, making fun, doing sinful acts etc. Do good deeds and avoid sinful acts not in just Ramdan but always.
“O Allah! Extend our lives to witness Ramadan.” Aameen
“The breaking of the fast should traditionally include dates.”s
Ramadan is a holy month dedicated to prayer, Quran recitation, introspection and fasting during the sunlight hours.
“May this upcoming Ramadan be the best Ramadan for all of us.” Aameen
Ramadan is starting from 7th of may, wish you and your family from deeps of my hearts a very happy Ramadan. Always remember me in your prayers.